07/03/2007

gotta writa blog

I'm being slowly surrounded by blogs!!! Blogs by friends, blogs by friend's friends - it simply spreads. And course on the occasional 'quiet' day at work <:o)> it's easy to go off a blog trek across the world.

I've been thinking about starting a blog for ages now, don't know why but last night/this morning I woke up 4am and decided to do the deed. No idea what possed me but here i am. So no idea if I'll manage to ever keep this going or indeed why - maybe I'm just scared of being left out.

Already I'm running out of things to say which is pretty disastrous. I'm a bit too scared of re-reading my posts in say, 5 minutes time, and hating what I've just said. Sometimes its kind of hard to be yourself...

...oh God i've started moaning already.

Time for a break - more soonish.

No comments: