14/03/2007

I can sees spots before my eyes

Started to get Jas ready for bed last night only to find loads and loads of red spots on her tummy and back...the chickenpox has arrived - YAY! She was quite delighted and proud of herself (if a little pale and grumpy).

Hope my wee baby (well she's two but she'll always be my baby) doesn't feel too ill - better that she gets it now rather than when she's older.

On a more lighthearted and self indulgent note I was delighted to find that I was only 14% stupid this morning - yipee. I will most definately stop now as I will almost certainly never reach such dizzy heights on non-stupidity again.

StupidTester.com says I'm 14% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!

Off to do a spot of work now (yes, shock horror etc etc). Still waiting for that momentous day when I have something interesting to blog about (sorry).

No comments: