15/04/2007

trifle tricky

i'm struggling to find my blogging 'style' maybe i need to practise more. i'm also struggling with content. if this is truly a journal should i not be more open, honest and all? i definately need to post more often - let's see what happens...

anyway the weekend is drawing to a close which always makes me sad. a mixed bag really - lovely weather, girls on top form, meeting friends AND getting more belated pressies (thank you merriol & amanda xo) but then some other 'stuff' which nags away. (80/20 in favour of good though). oh but one other good point - the huge 'horse pill' antibiotics are kicking in and I feel physically better than I have for months. recurrent strep infections are the worst!

my ipod is 4/5ths full of music - dusted down ancient cds and loaded them up. pressed shuffle and LA Woman came up first - good call.

better get organised for tomo - bye x

1 comment:

Glittermummy said...

You still haven't had your pressie from me, the world's worst friend... don't thank me... I feel even worse...

Let me know how I can give you 'download' money.

Hope you have a good day at work! :o(

x